I am also thankful that we had fewer things on our calendar this week after a very fun filled, exciting week before, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't any action around here.
Nicholas received the Golder Folder Award at school. This is the award for being neat and organized. He is very meticulous, at school anyway. I am definitely thankful that he loves school and is such a great student!
After several months of indecision, Carli decided that she wanted short hair, short for her anyway. She had it cut into a very cute a-line bob, she had a picture of what she wanted and everything. It turned out very cute!


So cute! I want an afternoon to craft with friends! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThe hair cut is soo cute! I love that smile. Congrats on the win!! Joey's team won the championship Tuesday night 20-8 against Hurricane. It was an awsome game. The first time I acually woke up the next morning with a scratchy voice from screaming too much. Well worth it though. The night was bitter sweet, knowing this was the last game for Troy and his boys of 5 years. It was great to go out on top anyhow. Good luck in the play-offs :)
ReplyDelete