Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bloggy Flip-flop Exchange!

This is a long overdue post- sorry bloggy friends- I have been having some technical difficulties! That combined with the fact that during the summer time really gets away from me, I can lay around all day and just knit and read! I can't believe how time flies!

My great, very creative and always motivated friend from high school, Becca at The Texas Darlings hosted a Bloggy Flip-flop Exchange! I was lucky to get to know and send a package to Nancy at The Powell Family. It was fun to get to know her through her blog!

Of course the best part was getting my own package in the mail! I scored not one, but TWO pairs of flip-flops, thanks to Allison at All About Ali! As you all know a girl can never have too many flip-flops, so a big THANK YOU Ali! I absolutely love them!



The second part of the exchange was to send a small gift from where you live- I received this very cute "Texas" themed dish towel! I love it, again thank you Ali!

This was so much fun, thank you Becca for organizing- I am looking forward to the next one! :)
I had so much fun getting to know everyone that I might even join you in Friend Makin' Mondays!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you participated in the fun!! And YES you should jump into the Friend Makin Monday next monday!!!!

    what are you reading currently?? I started the HP series over again....

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie,
    Wow -- Nancy and Alli -- you are in good company! Becca is so much fun and always comes up with the best ideas. I bet you have great stories of her from High School! We should have a cocktail and you can fill me in...

    And you definitely should join us for FMM!

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete

Carli's Basketball Team